Hello! Hope that everyone is doing well. So far, it’s been a great week (yes, I know it’s only Tuesday but let’s be positive!) and I’m hoping the rest of the week flies by too!
So, I am a morning person, but who doesn’t struggle with cold mornings and the pain of leaving a cozy, warm bed? Here’s what went through my mind this morning:
- 5.08: Good… I woke up before my alarm.
- 5.09: But if I could fall asleep how much time would I have? No. No snooze in my life anymore!
- 5.09, part II: Alright, time to check out what the world’s up to.
- 5.11: (On social media) I don’t have FOMO (fear of missing out) but I do definitely need to start having a life through the work-week.
- 5.20: Alright, time to get out of bed… but it’s cold… but I have to get up… but it’s cold (repeat 100x)
- 5.25: It’s ACTUALLY snowing out, according to Environment Canada, I suppose flurries aren’t cause for a snow day??
- 5.26: Alright, I’ll just get up to pee and turn on the bathroom heat.
- 5.27: (Rushing back to bed) It’s.So.Cold.
- 5.29: … F**** I forgot to turn on the heat!
- 5:30: Alright, 5 more minutes of warm then I definitely get in the shower.
- 5.36: Well, I missed 5 minute mark, so it might as well be 10…
- 5.55: (Finally in the shower) It’s nice in here, can I just not leave today?
- 6.15: Breakfast is good. Breakfast is warm.
- 7.10: S***, where did the time go?
- 7.15: Why is it so cold out here? I should really get an automatic car starter so I don’t have to get into a freezing car.
- 7:25: Ahh the car’s getting warm…. and I’m at school.***
Happy Tuesday, and have a WONDERFUL day!! Love, Jenn
*** So I know it’s only going to be downhill from here temperature wise…. but I’m trying to have a sense of humor!)