Good Wednesday morning! I’ve been waiting for some news this week, and it just seems like time wants to c..r..a..w..l! So, I thought I’d put together a list of things to do (to annoy yourself and everyone around you) while you wait for something:
- Review the preceding circumstances constantly and think of what you should have said, or what you could have phrased better.
- Check your email (or hit refresh) every 15 seconds; and when nothing new pops up check on another app/site/etc.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged at all times.
- Make sure that your ringer is definitely on
and at a blaring volumewhenever possible.
- Bug your loved ones about what their interpretations are, or what they think could be why it’s taking so long.
- Get cranky and avoid distracting yourself.
Or, being a well-adjusted adult, try:
- Finding something to do. The more physical the better; anything to keep you feeling like you’re getting somewhere (I like to crochet to keep my hands busy).
- Listening to music that will keep you pumped up. Guilty pleasures are perfect for this! Also, dancing around while will give you a real boost!
- Watching a funny and endearing movie… something that will capture your attention and get you laughing (feel those endorphins!)
- Sleep. Seriously… just try to zone out and doze off. Being sleep deprived does not help your mood or your attention span.
- Listen to the people you love and accept that they always know best… they have your back and will keep you grounded. They love you and will be there no matter the outcome!
- …. or write lists about waiting! *wink*
Have a great rest-of-the-week!! Anything you’ve been waiting for, or any tips to help pass time?